All our teachers are hugely experienced, fully qualified and adapt at making exercise both fun and relevant.
We offer classes and private training to the very fit, the not so fit and those with injuries and illness!
Our Yoga teaching has been influenced by the teachings of Astanga Vinyasa, the Iyengar method, the work of Vanda Scaravelli and Donna Fahri.
We offer classic Pilates, informed by the latest research. As well as offering classic mat classes our teachers are experts in machine work and Pilates for rehabilitation.
If you are looking for personal training, our teachers are have a minimum of level 4 (advanced trainer) qualifications and years of experience. Our teachers are experts in weight loss, joint problems, working with the less able and injury recovery.
Underpinning everything we do is a belief in the wholeness, wellbeing and integrity of the individual.
- BWY Yoga Teaching Diploma (Level 4)
- Pilates Institute Matwork Certificate
- CYQ Personal Trainer Certificate
- CYQ Adapting Exercise for the Older Adult Certificate
- CYQ Exercise Referral Certificate (Exercise for Controlled Medical Conditions)
- AIQ Level 4 Certificate in Obesity, Weight Management and Diabetes
- CMA Approved Acupuncture Certificate
- IHBC Diploma Body Massage
- IIST Certificate Sports Massage
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Teaching Qualification)
- C&G 7307 (Adult Training and Teaching)
- First Aid at Work Certificate